venerdì 9 novembre 2018

Film 1521 - Boo! A Madea Halloween

Intro: I've never watched a Tyler Perry movie before (and I heard they're terrible), so I was keen to indulge in this pretty little sin of mine to get my own idea about Mr. Perry's work.
Film 1521: "Boo! A Madea Halloween" (2016), Tyler Perry
Watched: my laptop
Language: English
Watched with: no one
Briefly: not that I was expecting it to be great or even entertaining, yet still I was hoping to be proved wrong. Instead, "Boo! A Madea Halloween" is even worst than I thought;
badly acted and poorly directed, Tyler Perry comedy-horror movie is silly and pointless, incapable of being either funny or scary. I was particularly disappointed, especially because this picture had a huge success over the American audience since it managed to gain the top spot at the box-office. I'm still trying to figure it out how or why.

Cast: Tyler Perry, Cassi Davis, Patrice Lovely, Yousef Erakat, Lexy Panterra, Andre Hall, Liza Koshy, Diamond White, Brock O'Hurn, Bella Thorne, Tyga.
Box Office: $74.8 million
Worth watching?: Just for Tyler Perry's work fans.
Awards: Nominated for 3 Razzie Awards (Worst Director, Actress and Screen Combo).
Key word: Prank.

Did you like it? Buy it HERE!

Trailer
#HollywoodCiak
Bengi

1 commento:

  1. #HollywoodCiak 1521 #Boo #AMadeaHalloween #BooAMadeaHalloween #TylerPerry #CassiDavis #PatriceLovely #YousefErakat #LexyPanterra #AndreHall #LizaKoshy #DiamondWhite #BrockOHurn #BellaThorne #Tyga #Halloween #horror #comedy #family #pranks #Razzies #RazzieAwards #followme

    RispondiElimina